Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Eve Illusion by Giovanna & Tom Fletcher


The Eve illusion by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher 

Part 2 of the Eve of Man Trilogy



About the Book


THE SECOND BOOK IN THE BESTSELLING EVE OF MAN TRILOGY - EVE AND BRAM HAVE ESCAPED, BUT CAN THEY SURVIVE?
Eve is the last girl on earth.

For the last sixteen years, Eve has been a prisoner. Guarded by the Mothers. Trapped by her fate. Watched by the world.
Until she took her chance, and escaped.
Eve finally has the freedom she has wanted for so long, and with Bram she has the love. But both come at a price. In this dangerous new world beyond the Tower, the regime is only ever one step behind. And, together with the desperate rebel group fighting against them, Eve has found herself in more danger than she ever could have imagined.
With everything stacked against them, can Eve and Bram survive?



My Review 

I have been eagerly awaiting the sequel to Eve of Man however was worried I would forget what had happened in the first...the book does not go over any old ground or recap but found myself straight into it and everything coming flooding back as soon as I started reading the first chapter.
I love that each chapter is a character it makes the book easier to follow. I found the story fast paced and not for the faint  hearted in parts.
It was truly gripping and enjoyable.
These books are not my usual genre but I love how Giovanna and Tom write characters separately and even though they have different writing styles they work well together to bring the book alive.
I enjoyed this more than Eve of Man.
Now I need part 3 please :)

Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment